Information We May Collect from Prospective Insureds/Principals or Insureds/Principals
In order for us to provide you with requested products or services and to administer our business, we may collect certain information from you, including personal information. This personal information may include but is not limited to:
- Contact information which may include your name, address, e-mail and telephone number(s).
- Identification numbers issued by government bodies or agencies including your social security number, passport number, tax identification number, military identification number, or driver’s license number.
- Gender, marital status, number of dependents, date(s) of birth, relationship to the policy holder, insured or claimant and claims history.
- Financial information, credit history, credit score, assets, income and account details.
- Education, professional licenses and affiliations, and employment history.
- Driving records.
- Criminal record or civil litigation history to prevent or detect fraud.
- Information to prevent or detect financial crime.
- Policy/bond information including policy/bond number, relationship to the policyholder/principal, details of policy including insured amount, exceptions and previous claims.
- Your signature.
- Recordings of telephone calls to our representatives and to call centers operated on our behalf.
- If you visit one of our offices, we may also collect your likeness and movements on security camera footage.
- If you register on our website or on one of our mobile applications, we collect the personal information you knowingly provide to access certain online services. We may also collect personal information from you indirectly when you browse our website, use one of our mobile applications or access one of our official social media pages. For additional information about what personal information may be collected in these instances, please review the portions of this Privacy Notice that reference the use of our website, mobile applications, or social media pages.
Information We May Collect From Others
To provide requested products or services we may also collect information from other sources. Other sources may include your insurance/surety agent/broker, and employer. We may also collect information about you from public records, other insurance companies, anti-fraud databases, sanction lists, court records, government agencies, and credit reporting agencies when we believe it is necessary to manage underwriting risk and/or to prevent financial crime.