California Contractors License Bond Claims

How To File A Claim

Claim Reporting Information:

For a California Contractors License Bond claim, it is not necessary to submit your information in writing to open a claim.  However, once a file has been opened, we will request written documentation from you.  As every claim situation is unique, additional information or documentation may be required as the investigation proceeds and will be requested, as needed.  

Please contact our office by either phone, fax, email or regular mail:

Claim Contact Information:

Old Republic Surety Company
Attn: Claims Department
PO Box 1635
Milwaukee, WI 53201

Phone: (262) 797-2640, option 2
Toll Free: (800) 217-1792, option 2 


Overnight deliveries please use street address:

Old Republic Surety Company
Attn: Claims Department
18500 W Corporate Drive, Suite 170
Brookfield, WI 53045

Learn more about our services & how we can help you

Contact Us