Washington Contractors 
License Bond Claims

How To File A Claim

Claim Reporting Information:

To proceed with a claim, a suit must be filed against the Principal and Surety in accordance with RCW 18.27.040.  The suit must be filed in Superior Court and served through the Department of Labor and Industries.  There are also specific time limitations that apply.  We are unable to give any legal advice regarding your claim.  Please contact Washington counsel for any additional information you may need to ensure statutory compliance.  

Claim Contact Information:

Old Republic Surety Company
Attn: Claims Department
PO Box 1635
Milwaukee, WI 53201

Email: claims@orsurety.com
Phone: (262) 797-2640, option 2
Toll Free: (800) 217-1792, option 2 


Overnight deliveries please use street address:

Old Republic Surety Company
Attn: Claims Department
18500 W Corporate Drive, Suite 170
Brookfield, WI 53045

Learn more about our services & how we can help you

Contact Us