- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 12 ounce bag broccoli slaw mix
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Heat sesame oil in skillet pan.
- Add minced garlic, diced onion and chopped green onions. Sauté.
- Add the ground pork, grated ginger, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until pork is cooked.
- Add the bagged coleslaw mix, coconut aminos and rice wine vinegar. Continue sautéing until coleslaw is tender.
Optional: Add your favorite hot sauce or sriracha to give a little extra zest to the meal. We love adding a dollop of Primal Kitchen's Chipotle Mayo on top when serving!
Total servings: 3 | Calories per serving: 527 | Protein per serving: 28.5g